Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san

Fed-Kun's army
hmm today i will commit an unforgivable act that will inevitably lead to ruin. if the lad goes through with it there will be nothing left in me but contempt for this fucking coward.

No, mate don't act like a sex crazed b##tard and get out of the hands of that thot.

dude its obvious that hes going to tell her about his relationship , hes not gonna fuck her .

I wish more of Shitaranana's works get translated. This is only one of many webcomics that they're working on.

@straightchlorine lol either you got baited cuz manga pull this all the time or it's an author that's doing sth pretty original. For now I'm guessing he's saying sorry cuz he promised not to tell, but i guess we won't no until otherwise

I wanted to say it from yesterday but I didn't wanted to. Well now that he rejected her I should say it anyways. Soooo BEGONE THOT!

@ejohn thanks for bringing these short webtoons for us. I hope you guys translate more such webtoons.

I was ready to drop this when he was so close to cheating on her. but yea he saved his own ass

Double-page supporter
Gah...
I dated a chain smoking girl a while back and the taste of old ashtray when I kissed her (and the bad breath that went with it when she was talking face to face), her constant smell of cold old tabacco (and I won't talk about the smell of her appartement, at least she was civil enough to smoke at the window when I was here, but second hand smoking is still really a shitty thing for your throat and your sense of taste and smell), yellowish fingers, bad teeth (she didn't smoke only tobacco and this stuff went straight for her teeth, to her own dispair) and all the rest was certainly a strong put off...

Users who are viewing this thread