I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 1

Eusto is a hottie but that fight (even tho awesome) was sad af. :'c
I'm super excited, the MC is taking such a ferocious character and she has only a super short span of time to fix her mess

Ps. Lmao, suddenly I'm hella worried that I'll end up having a life like Dan Songha XD

@Zephyr247 Nobody cared about her sleeping with several men I guess, the problem is that she sent to die 300 men without caring about it, I don't know the whole context but maybe they were innocent and that's why her knight couldn't take it anymore. Treasons to your beloved people ain't easy

Well I hope this reincarnated MC doesn't disappoint. I already like the original one who's capable of killing people with a damn butter knife.

Dex-chan lover
Oky but how strong was that butter knife to withstand so many swords?? Rofl

3 times? That's beginner level, don't act so smug. I'm on my 8th reread of Overlord

Humm i'm really interested in the true empress ,she sims so noble and powerful i wonder what made her change so much?

(In my opinion) wouldn’t It better to be a guy transmigrating into the villainess character? Just saying it would be way better and I could see it fitting but what ever, it’s just an (opinion)... I mean the possibility’s could’ve been fun......
(It’s adaptation so yee just imagining)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the lamp implies running electricity...it doesn’t look like kerosene or gas...

Users who are viewing this thread