I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 1

Oh man i actually like the emperor's bloody evil self rather than an isekai

I JUST LOVEEEEE THIS LIKE HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING,ITS SO REFRESHING.but i really want to be reincarnate into this novel for some reason like sis the emperor evil self is like soo refreshing.Also the emperor is just beautiful

@Capitan

Hello, Captain, thanks for addressing our concerns. That's so nice of you!

As I said before, I really enjoy and appreciate all of Endless Journey, but was worried because manhwa are a whole other experience in relation to updates, an example is The Villain Demands I Love Him that came out only two months ago and already have 28 chapters or like this one that already has 15 chapters in the raws. It's a lot to catch up.

I understand your KLT loves all of their work but sometimes if you like a series, the best thing you can do is just let it go and let others work on it if you know that you can't keep with the backlog. In the end of the day, it's better for everyone.

Anyway, I wish your group the best! And I look forward to the updates.

PS: I am glad that College Student Empress got licensed. Do you know what place licensed it?

Double-page supporter
Nice liking this , im really hoping that she doesn't turn complete nice tho , hoping that some part of the emperor still lives on.

This seems super interesting!
I hope she retains the character's strength.
I find that aspect of Yulia to be quite charming.

Aww... Thought it would be a male transmigration story for once. Slightly disappointed ngl...

Anyways, the original is such a badass! Sad that that's what happened her at the end... I hope the MC is just as strong as her and also for some reason, I don't like that man who killed the original. I hope he's not the ML (probably is tho, I can feel it lmao)

Double-page supporter
Fights against an entire squad of knights and kills most of them with a fucking butter knife. If that isn't badass then I don't know what is.

The art is so beautifull and finally a true villainess with a decent backstory and true evil, not only those who chase after ML and bullying the MC 🤧 can't wait for more!

WOOWWWW THAT’S GOOD ONE!! Keep up the goodwork scanlation team! Gimme moreee!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️💗💗💗😭💓💓

Imagine your hangover traveling across space time to follow you into a different body🤣🤣

Group Leader
I love how all FLs seem to know who they are right away, as if there’s not a million blonde hair blue eyes character in webtoons/novel whatever 😂😂😂

I wish that we could have seen her being evil before she died...plenty of emperors fought lots of wars and had lots of women. I don’t really see the evil yet aside from the story just telling us. So far, she just seems kinda malicious and really capable.

Dex-chan lover
With a Fucking butter knife...
Sounds more like she died from being tired if killing them was easily done with that.

Users who are viewing this thread