I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 1

She doesn't know how to fight so she will become a princess and dominate people with grace and schemes.... I hope the manhwa would prove me wrong. I hope she gets to learn to be a real knight but shows her good and fairness since that is her personality.

@afroelf
Agreed. Really want to see the continuation of The Villain Demands instead of a new series. If the translators don't want to work on it, that can't be helped, but then Endless Journey should drop it cleanly. Hoarding series is just going to lead to sniping drama down the line.

HMMMMMM she's really strong to be able to kill people with a butter knife

i wonder if her closest knight would notice the "change"

Double-page supporter
I am more interested in the story of the villainess empress rather than some random koreanjin hijacking someone else's body.

Woooooaaaahhhh THIS IS SO COOL

what a dramatic opener.... really sets the mood and stakes for the story 👀

Super excited for more 🖤🖤🖤

onionskins i was expecting the reason, a psychological reason, about her great change of personality 😟 cuz one cannot change this much unless u are a reincarnate 😂

some ppl must not read the tags bc it deadass said reincarnation?? why would yulia still be herself when the tag is literally reincarnation?

@afroelf @AnimefangirlX

Hello! v(´・◡・`)

I wanted to address the situation with the manhwas we've picked up.

- CSE; this got licensed. So, we're only releasing up to what we've translated so far and then dropping it.
- Duke; we only handle the TL. The PR/CL/TS was taken by the other group, so we're waiting on them for posts.
- Villain; when I inquired about this with our KTL, she did tell me it had a backlog of around 20 chapters, and we're still in the process of buying and re-stitching the raws for the rest of it.

I've forwarded your concerns to the staff members who are working on manhwas. Our then only KTL wants you to know, AnimefangirlX, that she loves all the series she picked up, and that she didn't mean to cause trouble. We've recently recruited new PRs and TSers to help out with the manhwas (CSE and Villain specifically), so I hope (this time around) we'll do a better job with them. _:)’з」∠)_ Thank you for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread