I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 1

Dang, his head would’ve been sliced in half if she actually had a sword or a longer butter knife

somehow i prefer the real yulia though. but she died, so sad T^T i'll see if the reincarnated one will be baddas enough for me to continue ;)

Dex-chan lover
Dang, his head would’ve been sliced in half if she actually had a sword or a longer butter knife
Seriously, it's pretty bad when all of your guards combined can just barely take you down with that amount of casualties on their side while you're barely armed and completely unarmored. She was probably just too tired to take on the strongest one after the rest expended her stamina, I suppose?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I wish we got a manga for once that had the MC actually reacting to their new appearance. Think about it. You have some small Asian woman, suddenly getting put into a new body, of some tall light skin blonde. The skin color difference alone I feel would throw most people off. Every time you go to pick something up, it's a different color than you are used to. People don't even think about it as they are so used to seeing their own skin color. But the change has got to throw people off.

This new chick is tall-looking. So I feel that her center of gravity has got to be way off. I remember hearing about how people who have lost an arm, can find it hard to walk normally. Hell, even people who lost a toe are thrown off by the difference. So suddenly being higher off the ground, different weight, muscle structure, and fat. I think the MC might struggle. Then there is the fact that things like longer arms would mess with your perception. I'm not entirely sure about this either. But the MC suddenly being in a new body, I think they might struggle to just move. Cause aren't all bodies different with their muscles and nerves? So a brain that might normally be used to sending a signal to move the leg, would suddenly be trying to find the new path. I might be wrong here though.

The MC also now has very long golden hair. Probably much heavier than what she is used to. I think that a manga that has an opening just having the MC get used to their new body would be interesting. I've seen manga's where someone that needed glasses; No longer needs them. Then also a manga where the body the MC inhabits had been dead and bedridden before that, so she struggled to move around. Although, It'd be funny if someone walked in on this Empress struggling to get out of bed and flailing around.

@SovietWeeb yep, I get your point, I also think that not the room alone should soul-transferred people throw off, but also the body, as for movement, hhmm yeah, your memory is from another body, but the brain is from this body, the topic is often brushed aside, we get more or less the old physical "memories" as in skills/abilities combined with the new personality, it's difficult, what makes you YOU? your memories? your knowledge? your abilities? everything is woven together...
but back to your topic, it would really be nice if an author would cover such things, the new appearance and also strenght, most mc were normal people who often do sitting work and get an well-trained body (or the opposite, the new body was frail/sick/poisened, but is miraculously able to do superhuman feats just because the transmigrated person was welltrained lol)

Users who are viewing this thread