I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I hope Eusto will just shut up and take it like a good boy.

He wasn't even competent enough to notice his Empress being drugged over the course of 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
Well that wine is not suspicious at all. Not sure if a red herring, but if she does revert back at the worst time, it will definitely be more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it look strange to start a rebellion right after the emporer seemed to regain her senses and begans punishing the guilty nobles?

Group Leader
OMG you’re really spoiling us with fast releases! Thank you very much!

Count Venus is as smart as he looks. His reasoning is sound, and if this rebellious forces really are thinking of what’s best for everyone, they should’ve agreed with Count Venus.

Double-page supporter
@Yurisivel I noticed that too. My assumption is that her food and drink is now taken care of by Pleana and more trusted servants, thus there should be no concern about her being drugged, especially since she is now aware of the drugs Fez used on her due to her past life memories. She'll likely be on guard from this point on if she receives drinks and food from people she doesn't know she can trust.

Hmm I don't think Eusto was particularly close to her. He wasn't like a subordinate but rather a follower who listened to empress' every command which meant he never had the privileges of being a friend. Instead he was likely someone who looked at the empress like his idol which meant he couldn't easily bring himself to go against her lest she hate him.
Also, HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT WINE?

Guys calm down, Eusto isn't even at fault, his confusion and doubt are totally understandable. Julia is indeed a horrible emperor for 2 damn years and she suddenly change in a day ofc will make Eusto confused as hell, in fact it's reassuring Eusto still can think clearly and choose to talk, the guy is wise.

Read this while listened to Troubleman by Electric Guest. It is an experience.

the madness of the two year old empress put years of reign in trouble, the rebellion clearly without a just cause, is no different to what the duke who tried to manipulate the empress did! now the chief of the guards in the novel had no doubts even in the original story I remind you that he had his vassals killed (felix compressed), but now the legitimate suspicion that the empress has played the role to peck corruption within the court and legitimate

i rlly cant wait till julia makes up for the julia of the past and rises as a respected ruler again and btw thanks for the hard work as always!!

Dex-chan lover
Dang son, let me soak in that bath please I would be swimming laps

Users who are viewing this thread