I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 19

He's so in love I can't... is it date time 👀
Also poor Cyril lol

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the position of Prime Minister was coveted in the previous chapter for this very reason. Whoever gets the position has to clean up the fine mess Fez left behind.

i know eusto and felix and cyril are all hot but like, blue haired attendant lady is so cute 😳😳

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really want to see a romance between the Empress and Eusto right now. If there is one, I want Eusto to know that the Empress isn't her, and actually a reincarnated soul, or it doesn't seem fair that's he fell in love with her past self, and the current Empress much act as the Empress in order to find love.

Might be overthinking it, I dunno. Anyway, thanks for another great update!

I'm leaning towards Cyril.. Idk maybe I just like their dynamic since Cyril still speaks frankly to her wile Eusto is seeing Yulia as some kind of god or sth which is kinda not my type of dynamic, but oh well either way we love Yulia 💕💕

Thank you for the update! I feel like Eusto is the ML, but Cyril is a man after my own heart.

Double-page supporter
Wonder what happens when Eusto finds out she's not really her

@piichivy blue-haired attendant lady's hot as hell ngl

@DiLiN264 definitely not just you! I don't want any romance to happen until the potential love interest(s) know about the soul swap. Especially if ML is Eusto.

Even romance aside though, I'd like to see the story develop where all her close aides know and choose to suppprt her anyway because of who she is.

Dex-chan lover
I know that Eusto is pretty much the ML but I still kinda don't like him >w> when Julia was drugged as shit he didn't think about investigating Duke Fez and just went "Aight so we kill her?" and now he's acting all cute >w> okay fine he is cute af but I can't stand the sudden change yet :( I'm more into Cyril lol

@Oodori I agree with the Eusto bit. He's cute and all but he was planning to kill her... Like he switched sides so quickly lol Guess he just liked the empress that much? But I still need a bit more time to fully trust him.

Users who are viewing this thread