I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
guess she couldn't have sent that guy beside her who's really good at fighting to help while she chased that woman.
it's a simple fix just have eusto not be right beside her at that moment so she has to go herself.

Eusto you’re cute but the empress isn’t a damsel in distress. LET HER KICK SOME ASS

Fed-Kun's army
I'm... dropping this here. The premise is cool and all, but the writing and pacing is weird, I'm not really invested in the story, and the characters aren't very interesting....

@petra I was waiting for that to happen too, but for some reason it didn't. Guess Eusto has to appear heroic in front of Julia because, idk, plot?

Hayz this chapter kinda disappointing she didn't get to fight I get standing by since she has a capable ally but why did the author make her look helpless could have gone with a ready stance since shes a warrior

I’m starting to think that mysterious woman is the villainess. Hair is similar, possibility is that she manipulated those people to get riled up. Also, I’m thinking that she might have made those drugs that would manipulate Julia since 1. Julia mentioned about descriptions being vague about drugs/that something has yet to add up the drugs part. 2. Villainess can manipulate people with her power, so she could have used power to create drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread