I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 23

Thank you for the mass release! My suspicion is that Gianana is the big boss of the original storyline, but didn't like her fate and is trying to change fate via the new Yulia. New Yulia is also probably still the Old Yulia as well because well... that's usually what happens in these transmigration stories.

Thank you for all the recent chapters! I definitely wasn't expecting Gianna to be another victim, or for time travel to somehow be involved... so this is definitely getting intriguing!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh! I love plot twists like this! Will be interesting how it will work out

Double-page supporter
I'm not a fan of this type of foreshadowing because it's always so vague and fake. Literally anything could be interpreted from such open ended trash. You've introduced a villain and a damsel in distress and an obscure plotline that give us nothing.
I dunno. I think it's shit, just make it a short chapter and leave out this shit

Fed-Kun's army
Well damn, first I thought she was evil when she was mentioned but she's just being manipulated by that douche of an emperor.

Fed-Kun's army
So the MC got isekai-ed but in this world, there are people who went back in time and they're the "bad guys"? Or am I misunderstanding something here...

I'm a bit confused as to what Gianana and her father know but I'm down to find out, ty for the update!

Dex-chan lover
So the villain is a time traveller and the heroine came from another dimension but this guy confused it with going back in time? 😲

Oh well time to bed i am too sleepy for this right now....😅

Group Leader
Alternative spellings of Gaiana in the comments :
- Gianana
- Gianna
Lmao keep em coming guys.
Also, her name is literally just Gaia + na, with Gaia being used usually as the names of strongest magician/god/goddess in manga.

No, if I understood it right the following happened.

In the original timeline the empress became the greatest empress ever and her debuchary never happened. But in the end the father of the villainess traveled back in time and controlled his daughter into making the empress fall into debuchary. Thereafter this timeline was the same as the original novel that the mc read.

Now what is happening could be called the third timeline. The mc somehow awakend inside the empress body (if they even are different people). That's were we are now.

Wow I’m a bit confused but I think MC is actually the real Julia and lived in Korea in her second life because of those villains and came back as Julia in her third life. That would be sick if I’m guessing right

Users who are viewing this thread