I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 23

Ok so we're finally getting layers. Confused where all of this is coming from, but I was curious to see where the story would go after the whole "proving the empress's innocence" arch had been wrapped up

Ok... this is my speculation...there seems to be 3 timelines....

Timeline 1: Julia became the greatest Empress. Eton's Emperor is jelly and turned back time.

Timeline 2: After Eton's Emperor turned back time... he planted Duke Fez to mess with Julia and caused her to lose her life --> this is the web novel the FL read

Timeline 3: A few days before Julia lose her life, FL was transmigated to the isekai and prevented the revolution --> this is the story we're reading...

Meo

Double-page supporter
What?
I'm so confused...

Timeline 1: The Empress originally could control people's will and defeated Eton's Emperor...Eton's Emperor probably turned back time (since he did comment about coming back).

Timeline 2: Eton's Emperor stole the Empress' ability (2 years ago) and resulted in the current story?

My take on the story. Julia was never "isekai'd" or if she was it was done in reverse fashion. Julia was always Julia however when Gianna used her powers to mess with Julia's mind to force her to ruin. Her actual self created the artifical world (based off our modern one) as a self defense mechanism. Meanwhile Korea Girl (IE: Julia) existed in that world and continued to read a certain story repeatedly.... which was actually just her trying to recall her scattered memories. Most likely Julia has some minor "precognition" (so she could foretell how her fate as the Debauched Empress was going to turn out) probably due to the fact that Eton distorted the timeline by traveling into the past.

So even though the MC thinks she is the "Unnamed Korean girl" that person never really existed. It's kinda like "Fight Club" and Tyler Durden.

Users who are viewing this thread