I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 3

ok im fine and dandy with all of this but if the OG yulia was actually addicted to alcohol and drugs, she should shows signs of it soon.

OMG I need the next chapter. It is good. I am glad another soul took over. The original emperor was a goner. It would take time to be cured from her alcoholism and drugs....then a time to get her temper check and then to fix things... I would say that I think the emperor only needs to change her easiness to be influenced. The new self could still get many concubines. Her loyal knight didn't kill her because she got many men around her but her incompetence to lead the empire and have people do whatever they want and for her to do nothing and let them decide what is good and kill her followers.

@7Lotus He’s one of the main lords in a game called Fire Emblem. Yulia’s character design reminds me of a female version of him 😆 He’s physically super strong just like her. He also spirals through a reckless and ruthless phase of murderous insanity after having gone through a series of tragic events.

Dex-chan lover
Excite! This is one of the more interesting premises that I've come upon recently! I like that the mc original character wasn't all bad or good, she degenerated.
How interesting this is to me that her replacement wants to make things right and survive.
Also the art is gorgeous, thanks for updating.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaannn wish we got these more frequently to catch up to raws, I am so curious about this one

Contributor
Eusti being the ML would be so...bad ?
I mean he was in love with the original empress, nit with the reincarnated one.

Dex-chan lover
Just how crap was this Empress at being Empress?
At least make up some sort of reasonable backstory beyond "there's this bad guy who made her do all the bad things after she fought for a bit too much" (the bad guy who incidentally also comes with a default bad guy character design as opposed to all the good guys) ... oh, and we only care about the "collection of generic named pseudo love interests" (whose existence is pointless as anyone not a complete idiot knows whom she'll end up with anyways), nobody gives a crap about all the commoners who died in her wars or whatever. Of course.

@Pyoro Although a better excuse could've been made, It's not unreasonable to go with what has been assumed so far, regarding her going mad eventually due to her consumption of drugs and alcohol... I know people who have turned like that, granted they weren't some warriors before, but in the sense that they were good people who did things diligently .

Users who are viewing this thread