I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 30

ik everyone's impressed with the acting and don't get me wrong I am too,,, but all I can think about is the corrupted man's lil blush like 😂

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if Eusto is in on it. She WAS drugged for a long time and suddenly appears to slip right back into her own ways the instant she had a glass of wine.

It's not a good idea to toy with hearts like that. Unless they're in on it, of course.

Wow...baiting him to gather all the mice in one place and get rid of them in one swoop. Please give her an oscar

As Mark Hamill’s voice line as the Joker once said: “Played you like a fiddle then cut your strings...”

Even if Eusto knows about the acting, it must be painful for him to see something like this just the same; he's probably secretly worried that she'll have a relapse. Realistically, her body ought to be in the throes of withdrawal right now, as someone has mentioned in a previous comment.

lol she’s too nice, I would’ve tried to destroy more things while acting 😂

Dex-chan lover
They are quite the actors but goddamn this guy actually was stupid enough to make a show of excessive food after she just saw his people suffering.

Lol they so confused about her acting its cute
Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Eusto and Felix are genuinely confused, or if they're just that good at acting.

I'm being a hugeeeee simp for the empress rn😍😍but omg they're all so good at acting!!

Users who are viewing this thread