I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Lmao I see you conveniently ignored everything else I said.
Im not trying to "simp" for anyone, I was trying to help and explain since you obviously couldnt understand.

I went to the site again and encountered ads, but only cause I was looking for them. Seems the first time around I didnt notice them because they were so un intrusive, unlike say kissmanga.

Now I see it was just wasted effort on my part since its obvious you just want to bash the group.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Explain why exactly it's a terrible thing to just want to read the same story all on one site? Ads or no ads it doesn't matter you don't need a reason to want all of a story in one place.
That's like saying it's fine that you have physical copies of vol 1, 2, and 5 of a series but you only have vol 3 and 4 on the Kindle or such.
It's a very valid question when someones asks you why you don't have all the physical or digital versions of that series. The analogy may not match one to one here but the point stands.
People like to collect things in one convenient place no matter what it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin
True but that is a bad mentality to have, it creates things like the twitter, youtube, facebook "monopoly".
There are many alternatives but everyone that want to make it has to be in those 3 because the public wants "everything in one place" which cause the competition to not be viable and that creates a vicious circle.

Do I want to be able to read all the titles here on mangadex? Yes, it is easier that way but I understand that this is not a good thing to want.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin
It's not a terrible thing to want it all in one place, but wanting someone to scanlate chapters that are already scanlated just to have it on mangadex is just stupid.

Scanlating is a lot of work and is just wasted effort in this case when you can just one click to another website to read it.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan What area exactly are scanlators in competition with Mangadex?
Now against official releases sure but they (Mangadex) aren't in competition with them either if they are asked or threatened to remove something they remove it.
I agree that monopolies as the ones you mentioned are bad for competition but I don't see the competition here.
At best they need funds for buying raws and server costs and while those costs aren't zero by any means it's not so high that competition with Mangadex would really change their fortunes.
It just feels you are overthinking it and applying a scenario that isn't applicable to the case at hand.
If you have information that shows otherwise I'd be grateful to learn it if you could.

Thank you for translating! There were some few errors like “emperor” instead of “empress” and I think Schetta (idk the spelling) keeps mentioning himself with third person? But I verall, it was great! Thank you😁
For everyone who is wondering what happened to the chapters 33-37, you can actually read them on Asura’s website : asurascans.com.

I checked Asura's site and chapter 33 is only showing the credits and discord image (which I assume are the first and last ones)...

Wooooooo new chapter, thanks for the update. I noticed a couple of grammar errors but nothing that context clues can't fix. Please update it again. ♥️

@ultraleaf check asura scans official website. Tho, this manga has been licensed by tappytoons, so they dropped it. Not sure why travis still continues, but idc as long as I get to read. xD

Power Uploader
@vivisiow this was serialised on tappytoon 2 months ago. So it's not uncommon for serialised series to have it's Translation continue on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread