I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 39

Thank you for translating!!

Honestly I’m kinda tired about this section I feel like it’s just really dragged out. I just want her to kick some ass and go home haha

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh I can’t wait to see her carry out justice on the corrupt nobles 😁

Double-page supporter
Fuck, this arc is so insufferably boring. We get it. They are corrupt and doing lots of bad. Can we just get on with it?

Hey, Travis Translations? Y’all suck. Seriously, leave this manga to Asura, they may take longer but atleast they have a proper grasp of the English language.

Double-page supporter
This arc is dragging on so bad. There's not even any more anticipation i hate looking at this guys face.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised so many people are thanking you for the translation. This is honestly really not good. Asura was doing a way better job, so go spend your efforts on series that need it/were dropped, rather than sniping a popular series.

@Keza @Yuwenn
I believe Asura scans mentioned in their discord recently that they are dropping this series along with a few more. How is this sniping then?
And while the English may have been better in the previous scans, this isn't something unreadable either. Why are you so incapable of providing criticism without being rude?

@Yuwenn Travis Translations isn't sniping. If you're on Asuras discord you would have seen the announcement in which they told everyone they're dropping the series.

And @Keza? You don't have to be rude to the group. They're trying their best, and its quite insensitive for you to put them on blast after all the time and hours they put into bringing these chapters to you. If you don't like their Translations, go purchase it yourself and read it. Or don't read it at all. If you hate it so much go buy it yourself or wait for the official to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, im literally dying of boredom. The first arc was so full of action and intrigue, just to be followed by this filler arc which has NOTHING going for it. Yikes.

Thanks for the hard work.

This series was great until the latest arc dragged on for too long. It feels that I wasted my time going through the latest arc(?). 😓

I wonder when will this arc finish? 😔 Why does it take so long sigh

Anyway thank you for the update! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread