I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 4

I don't know if these all are true but marked them spoiler just in case.

it seems like the person she was talking to right now was also the leader of rebellion but will leave it after what MC will tell him

ML is the the the original guy who killed her. and will stall the rebellion but not completely give up on it.

it seems like she was being drugged to make her crazy.

The story is slow and focussed more on politics than romance. so don't expect much of romance

Dex-chan lover
Okay, can we have the glasses win the MCbowl instead of the plain bowl-cut john smith over there?

Dex-chan lover
@miyaaaaa this comment is why English versions are always far behind the raws and not as fast with same quality as say Spanish translators. No group has exclusive right to translate. If a group wants to randomly translate any chapter, they can do so with just as much rights as any other. Honestly, I like Endless Journey, but they also have so many projects I think it’s slowing them down with a lot of their projects. A lot of groups seem to do this, So, honestly, if anyone is going to help get chapters out faster, that’s better. Now, would be better if they would communicate and collab with the groups, but sometimes there’s just a lack of interest or commuication between the two for it.

Now, I will say, if someone just “Snipes” to piss off the other translation group or steals their actual works and posts it as their own, I do hat that. But, if someone else is jsut translating any and whatever chapter they feel like, that’s fine by me. In this case, I believe in true and absolute competition.

Why do I feel like....the chapters are so short? 😭
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be easy to accuse the Duke and also say he drugged the emporer so he could manipulate her so that's why she was acting strange

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yaaasss girl! Hahaha idk but I got really happy when she acted all confident there and the Count couldn't help but agree, Eusto was scary btw >n<

Agree agree, I love this webtoon now and I'm so excited for every update, tysm, I'll follow u on Discord :3

Double-page supporter
@Archomp Saame I'm usually against smug MLs but this guy seems cool so far. Eusto hasn't done anything yet, but I'm afraid he'll be white bread :/

Oh damn that is a nice way to twist it. She let Duke Fez and co. do stupid shit in the background just so she could find who was loyal and who were sneks

Users who are viewing this thread