I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 4

For some reason why the fuck does the Female MC looks Like a blonde hair emperor instead of an empress.

Is it the artsyle that it's seems like that? IDK
For exapmle: The Trash of the count's family also has same type of artstyle but it clearly show the difference.

but in this manhwa it's a bit hard.

Well TBH you can notice it with her boobs. Oof
well that's my opinion though.

She could have said to Eusto "I'll imprison duke Fez" and BAM -- end of the story. All the reasons why she couldn't do that seem artificial and no well thought out.

she's really good at playing her character avoiding others to suspect her changing too quick

@ooPh9quu There's a good chance that there's not only Duke Fez but others below and above him that have orchestrated this. It's not a one man act. So taking all of this into consideration, I think she made a decent move.

Oh man, this gives her such a great way out, she could say tht she was pretending all along in order to root out the corruption within the empire.

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ahve thought that this was somewhat a generic isekai manhwa but no...
This is!!!!!!!
I have no words ahahahah

Dex-chan lover
There's a good chance that there's not only Duke Fez but others below and above him that have orchestrated this. It's not a one man act. So taking all of this into consideration, I think she made a decent move.
Well, the only person above him is the empress herself. Even if he's serving some other master, they would already be a fallen noble since she's unified the entire continent iirc. Unless there's people from elsewhere getting involved, but that would be a bit weird to bring in on this just to make one duke a corrupt twat. They're already so close to the throne at that position, if they're greedy and power hungry they've just got one person and maybe their children to get rid of.

@ooPh9quu She couldn't just imprison the Duke without cause. She has to *show* she's not a tyrant. So even if he's the bad guy she has to prove it first before she tosses him in prison where he belongs. (she even explained this. She has to show by her actions not just words.) This girl is actually moving pretty carefully and efficiently for someone who literally just woke up and went "oh holy shit I'm going to die in 3 days at this rate"

Users who are viewing this thread