I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

Meo

Double-page supporter
I actually don't have a problem with the 7 day thing (cause seeing how I have to wait 3 more days), it makes me actually click the link. (And they actually have 3 more chapters than what is listed here, so I read 5 chapters in one go. Good times.)

When I see you have to wait 7 more hours, I usually just wait until tomorrow and read something else here. It's just much easier to keep track of that way.

So far this is a great story but it feels as though something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on what it is. I still think that this is a great read and do recommend it to all who like isekai.

Yaaaaassssss! I’ve been waiting for that detail to come out to her troops! I hope they expand on the reactions more. So goooood!

Dex-chan lover
They did it! The maniacs!

They finally made a story worse than Twilight.

Looking forward for more! Thank you asura scans for picking this one up! 💕💕

Idk why this information isn't listed anywhere in the genres, but the Ml is
everyone, it's a reverse harem
. Idk if the webtoon and novel will have different endings, but it's fine to assume they won't. Not everyone is into that kind of thing, it's not fair to spring it on people after they've already invested so much time into the story.

Rest of chapters are in the translators webpage no idea why they haven't added them to mangadex.

I for reals want a speedy updateee This super good. This was the far best manhwa about villainess genre ♡

@daallday
Are you saying that she will end up in a relationship with all the guys if not some of them?
If not, then there is only one main love interest, which is probably the black haired dude. I do not think the mc is into those types of relationships.
I guess it needs to be ragged if it really is a reverse harem, but so far, she simply has vassals that follow her, although some probably hold some form of love for her that are not necessarily romantic feelings.

@Mizumachi
I read that
she marries 3 husbands, and shares romantic moments with them equally. If that's not a harem, idk what is.

Users who are viewing this thread