I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

I am so excited for chapter 11-15, don't know what's going to happen, but I'm sure that's enough to bring their crap to light.

The plot of the book where the fl does not exist doesn't make sense because her subordinate is soo capable yet y they let their leader got manipilated by duke fez

finally another reincarnation that actually gives us a death flag instead of the long ass death flag in 182491824 years.

Ok seems I was right and she was drugged in the original story, which means in the first chapter when she said “you’ll pay for this” she could have been talking to duke fez instead because when she was dying she had a moment of clarity which is truly tragic if I’m right

I always wonder if isekai is needed in stories like that. Why not just time travel with the original character? It just feels weird to replace the real one...

@MilkWeeb I mean theres isekai story with replacing OC due to them dying or some other reason that makes them not able to be in that world anymore thus getting replaced by MC, as much as it feels weird having MC replacing OC without them being dead or some other reason, can't complain, just how the story goes, maybe there would be a plot twist down the line but eh only time will tell.

i really hate this villain title but when readed there only rightful or justice to what they do
well nvm that, the story really good so far still didnt notice any plot hole, cliche or forced situation, actual conversation logic and character psychology

@MilkWeeb In this story, i think it makes sense with isekai because if we go with time travel, Julia might have grudge to his knight instead of fixing herself, as she's still a dumbass controlled by Duke Fez till the end.

Series wise, i like it, it's enjoyable seeing another strong figure woman, the rest of characters are likeable as well.

yli

@MilkWeeb Ive thought about it too but og Julia would not change that drastically as to why isekai would be much more suitable.
If og Julia would time travel, shed f*ck up everyone again, and just avoid her death. Rotten core will stay rotten for a long time.

yli

@GEORGE_OTKAU22 Probably because Julia's cray cray before they can start to notice that Duke Fez is doing sht to her.
And that probably they did try to protect her but theyre just getting in her way so they were locked up.
Plus, shes strong too. Getting on her bad side while shes out of her mind would not be a good option. And that Duke Fez as mentioned, was encouraging her actions
So what the knight did since he cannot defeat Julia by just killing her, he gathered people to bring things to light and started a rebellion.
Probably too that they trusted her too much and avoided the red flags until it was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread