I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

Aggregator gang
This is so pretty. Thank you translators. It gives me happy giggles.

Fed-Kun's army
The pace of the story is.... even slower than Skip Beat. It takes 5 chapters to complete a day 😅😅😅

@TsubasaNoHana i guess it makes sense when the climax to know if she survives is the 14th and she wakes up 4 days before her "death". So if they rushed to the execution day, there would be no drama or stakes going on ^^;

Fed-Kun's army
I like this series. Its pretty good even with the forced ticking time bomb of 3 days.
The only thing that doesn't really work is how inept the Empress in the story was at running her government. For someone who was supposed to be so great in the novel, to allow herself to drugged and manipulated feels like an bad author's contrivance just for the sake of forcing the plot to move. Well, this is for the novel within the comic.
The story itself is pretty fun to read and I like the reincarnated MC.

I like stories that are basically survival Otomege/Novel reincarnations.

@hedgemoney Honestly if she was broken down by war and slowly but deceptively given medicine together with alcohol to drown things out, it's possibly that she was just regularly rendered into a stupor. Especially since Duke Fez did remark on dosages. Constant war and taking charge can take a toll on the mind and when sweet release tempts, it's hard even for the strongest not to indulge just once. Unfortunately, with certain people, just once is enough to drag you to hell.

WHOAAAAAAAA , the pace is just *chef's kiss* muaaaaaaah, THE BEST, not a single chapter missed use, the tickle bomb of 3 days really help with that, most manhwas tend to be so slow at first, but this one came out with everything!

I read so many things and believe me manyyyyy things and this one? This one is my number one favorite already with only 4 ch I love it so much that when it comes out that my whole mood became better

Users who are viewing this thread