I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
A battalion might be different in numbers when you factor in dragons. Say if you weighed the fighting power of a dragon vs human.

We don't know that he is the only one kind to dragons, he said it's just very common to treat them like most people treated a horses when they were primarily a tool. Also as far as lvling up the guilds, dragons are essentially like humans and have diverse wants/needs but only OP can actually talk to them so he knows exactly what they want vs others are guessing. So you could end up randomly doing something the dragon really liked and that is how they end up lvling up vs MC who can now just easily cheat the system.
A battalion is traditionally made up of four to six companies of soldiers. Each company has around 1000 people. If you wanted to compare the dragons to maybe a modern tank, thats 31 tanks/dragons and would make up around 130-200 people depending on attachments as i doubt there wouldn't be infantry attached to said mounted units.

Dex-chan lover
so he plans to dig 50 graves? or a mass grave for all of them? it takes 4-5 hours to dig a single grave, it will take several days to bury them.

Contributor
A battalion is traditionally made up of four to six companies of soldiers. Each company has around 1000 people. If you wanted to compare the dragons to maybe a modern tank, thats 31 tanks/dragons and would make up around 130-200 people depending on attachments as i doubt there wouldn't be infantry attached to said mounted units.
Wikipedia says 100-250 per company and 300-1000 per battalion which lines up with what defense.gov says with the US being 200 per company and 1000 per batallion. So with the guessed 20 humans and 30 dragons MC mentions, that would require the dragons to be worth at least 10:1 of a human or more which seems reasonable to assume. It is assumed that these are military trained dragons too so I could see them being worth more than 10:1.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the supreme god Romancier was a follower of the dragon king N.M.? Doesn't that seem kind of backwards, to have a god (the supreme god, at that) be the follower (religious or otherwise) of someone with the title of "king" instead of "god"?

Was it like that in the raws, or is this a translation error (and on that note, is the dragon king's name actually "N.M." in the raws, or is it supposed to be something like "enem" and it's just getting translated to "N.M.")?

Users who are viewing this thread