I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
Should I upscale the raws with waifu2x-cpp in the future?
Vote here poll or comment.
currently only using it to De-noise the jpeg's compression.

EDIT: Btw just to clarify, I will scale up the raws with or without the waifu2x[base on the poll] because the extra resolution let me use smaller text without making the texts a smudgy mess.

Also should have made a poll for 'Artifact' or 'Artefact'... Oops.

EDIT2: It seems some of the comments are just explaining that both I and E are correct... I know that they are both 'Correct' I'm asking which one 'Looks' better...

ArtIfact: 7[other sites] 3[Posts] Lucid123 Rexflexz Feytas UDie2day
[Votes]:
SemiPermeableMembrane
DynJarren
Xakorik
TheBigMonk
Paltiel
shaggypaw
perminator
Snicksnack
Geejin
garyash
popinloopy
Rexflexz
BananowyJE

ArtEfact: 4[Posts] Le_Flemard PrivatePublic GFN436 hibikihora
[Votes]:
Sollertia_
Und3adCanadian
Sadrobot

Any: 3[Posts] Bloddrake Haezer Krasm
[Votes]:
gletto
Sollertia_
w4ffles
Snicksnack
Shadowbane
KingNebulaNerd
IvanDFakkov
Paltiel
shaggypaw
popinloopy

Chaos: 1[Posts] Quarnozian
[Votes]:
GFN436

That's Not a Vote: 1[Posts] Oeconomist
[Votes]:
Updated: 17/05/2023 [Highest atm: Artifact]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Current resolution is fine. Manga that are super high-res I just end up zooming out on the website to make them about this size, anyway. Upscaling's really only necessary imo when the raws are too small to put text into readably.

edit: Also, I wonder if this is gonna end up biting Cyril later. There was nothing done to actually provide evidence of the handover, so I feel like once Cyril levels up more / Emma shows her true worth, the old guild's gonna come knocking again saying he has their property.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i don't get why they're so needlessly cruel to the dragons, especially if the dragons are intelligent enough to understand humans and have conversations with them. sure they can't talk to them like MC does but they can easily just use a pen or put signs on the ground and have the dragon point at them or something. being friendly with them would be so much more efficient.

Dex-chan lover
i don't get why they're so needlessly cruel to the dragons, especially if the dragons are intelligent enough to understand humans and have conversations with them. sure they can't talk to them like MC does but they can easily just use a pen or put signs on the ground and have the dragon point at them or something. being friendly with them would be so much more efficient.
They're creatures that they can buy and have to obey all their orders. At least, this manga doesn't use humanoid slaves, but it's still the common trope (just for hardcore furries, when beast people are not enough)

Users who are viewing this thread