Iwakutsuki Bukken no Yakuro-san

Double-page supporter
Someone pls pick this up again its so good 🥺

Dex-chan lover
It appears there are 12 chapters of this on pixiv:
https://comic.pixiv.net/works/5601

I really hope someone picks this back up.

@adevaleev I'm guessing you also came here from the comments in that Sadako manga 😀.

I've been waiting for someone to pick this up for so long. This manga is completed and it would be nice if you could translate it until chapter 19 where the manga ends.

The translation are really good, can you keep translating this, you're doing a really good job 😀

Lol I'm learning japanese for the exact same reason. I think it's pretty good, please keep on translating!

Group Leader
Thank you all, I'll be continuing this! I found high quality raws from the author's Pixiv up to Chapter 16, so look forward to non-blurry images from now on.

@Ali_yaghooypour I double checked with the contents on Amazon and Volume 1 has 16 chapters. Volume 1 was released March 2019 and I don't see any sign of Volume 2, so I'm assuming that it's only 16 chapters?

The translations are really good and keep up the good work on translating stuff 😊

Very nice translations, keep it up man. The manga is quite fun to read so I would like to se more of it. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread