Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Do you want to tame? Yes/No

Aggregator gang
Gotta love villagers that tell any passing person about your skills without any consideration. Luckily almost all fantasy MCs are doormats so it’s all cool.

Of course the above can be argued away;
* Did it for his benefit to get him a job
* Too ignorant/undereducated to consider possible long term repercussions.

Guess he’s lucky that wealthy merchant wasn’t one of the dangerous ones.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
That's not really a merchant carriage. That's something a noble would ride in. Do merchants in this setting carry everything in item boxes?

The merchant went so crazy when he saw a beginner potion. This is an intermediate one. I guess he'll be making potions of resurrection soon enough.

@Add1152000 - looking at what happened to the boar, the merchant is lucky he wasn't one of the dangerous ones.

Dex-chan lover
Why would I make a contract with you, completely stranger, when I can start my own business ?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. And the spoder noms the weird-looking water he just made and left there, and "evolves" into a qt spodergirl. 😏

@flannan to be fair, he's not just a simple merchant
he's president of one of the biggest merchant companies there is and does this one route every once a while to remind himself of when he started

it's fine you have cheat, i get it. but at least make a sensible glass bottle instead, ass.

round bottom bottle, wtf man. it's like, not even trying to keep the content safely.

the cannabis leaf patterned spider is cute thoo

Dex-chan lover
> Thats unlikely of the merchant.
If he handles the way he reacted to MC's potion, i think MC will agree to constant delivery of his product even if its prototype.
His company can appraised the item and sure it is a fine product itself.
From there, Mr Merchant can call MC to have a limited amounts of potion per month as an exclusive/premium product if he hadnt reacted that too much to MC...

Dex-chan lover
I hope a plot appears at some point. This is fun to read, but without a plot it feels a little void. Thank you for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
I always think that most spiders are very cute creatures, if they weren't so disgusting...

Users who are viewing this thread