Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 9 Ch. 101 - Singularity

Fed-Kun's army
BRO HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
the police have the correct information and know the situation they can easily fix this I don't see how this even happened
legit just hold a press conference or something

Dex-chan lover
welp, fuck. Even if they manage to clear his name, everyone will still know his face and that he's a fractured human. Wonder how this will go from here

Dex-chan lover
So the amusement park boys have more power than the covernment so they can just publish fake news saying one of their agents is a terrorist

yeah makes sense

@Kampfarsch
DDL moved fast and jumped in front of this thing to control the narrative. It's fake news in the sense that DDL obviously didn't tell the whole story, but at the end of the day, Jagasaki really is the one who killed those people.

There's plenty of eye witnesses, and probably tons of footage. Given that Pino was hidden from plain view while he was inside the dragon's mouth before impact, it really wouldn't be difficult to spin the story as Jagasaki being a deranged murderer.

It puts the Metro Police in a tough spot because I imagine most people don't know about their Fractured Human task force. It's a pretty terrible look for one of their own to not only be a FH, but also be caught on camera seemingly murdering people for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@firasam did you misread the chapter or something? invisible man already reported the incident to the police department and mikazuchi is a wanted man. jagasaki isn't in any legal trouble rn (,meaning he doesn't have to start running from the police or something), but his public life is over till the police decide to release the info to the press.
plus mikazuchi wasn't their boss, but more like a team leader or squad captain

Dex-chan lover
Wow the higher ups are really incompetent if they allow one of their remaining agents to become a public criminal.

Dex-chan lover
I hope carbon guy isn't faking it and will at least kill the MCs gf b4 he dies or someshit.

Users who are viewing this thread