Jagaaaaaan

I think it goes from good to bad and vice versa pretty often its odd, sometimes i want to drop but then i still feel like the author can make a great manga out of it...

If this manages to get adapted to an anime. This Will make you cry. get fucking angry.
Get D E P R E S S I O N. And many other thing's.

And Actually the part which is the saddest is that the thing's told on this story is actually happens to many people in real life.

And The vibes from Parasyte: The Maxim is real.
If you've watched that anime. You'll love this and ofcc hate as well :p

the author upgraded his power without any explanation? i remember they said something about power=mental state but for some reason mc chara developement seems shallow though it's mostly on my perspective

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Funny how we got one explanation as how fractured power is molded both by desire and imagination so now jagaan (the author really) can solve a lot of more situations without feeling like a constant deus ex machina, despite being kinda bs we did see a lot of glimpses of a fully powered jagaan early on the story
the fight with the teacher croc i think
so a lot of this more flexible uses are kinda justified

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

come on, you can't really say that jagaan didn't have character development, he went from a normal officer with tons of frustrations to a guy that loses his girlfriend, ends up fighting monsters, decide to change and be a hero, ends up losing himself to desire, find new love and struggle with his desire to bring back his dead gf while loving his actual gf, gets in a gruop that he tought could understand him and find once again corruptions, ends up killing his friends and witness a mass slaughter, ends up with trauma and struggle between his mad killer self and his justice sense until he decide to let desire run rampant to achieve his objective and protect as many as he can and now he's completly maddened.
really, try and read the first chapters and tell me he didn't grow.

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
The first few arcs was unbearable for me if I didn't skip through most of the dialogues. Mostly due to MC's being wishy washy. Now that he can perceive , be completely selfish with what he wants and has a clear goal, it's a really fun read. And to top it off, the art is really good.
Thank you for the uploads!

Dex-chan lover
im reading this cause the dude in the cover looks like slenderman lol

damn 100 chapters already?? either i read super fast or this was super short

Users who are viewing this thread