Jagaaaaaan

Dex-chan lover
That last chapter was kinda cute lol

Poor kid had a foodgasm when tasting sushi...

Fed-Kun's army
i don't mind kids sketches as long as i see the story to end...lmao

Damn, wasn't expecting Mikazuchi to go full Takemikazuchi after switching sides.

This is absolutely insane, amazing read. Can't believe I hadn't heard of this before, the characters are all so interesting and you get to see multiple protagonists throughout the story. Kind of disappointed though that every ally of Jagaan eventually turns into a pretty uninteresting antagonist, they don't get the treatment they deserve.

I gotta love our protagonist, a character like this is what I've always wanted to see. He's twisted from the get-go but at the same time he's the only one who actually sticks to justice until now.

Yo , in case someone actually reads this ..

I wanna read this manga cos of the art , I'm cool with the gore , smut , ecchi stuff but not sexual violence , so if someone can tell which chapters or pages have those scenes so I can avoid or mentally prepare myself for that ,

it'd be a huge help

Fed-Kun's army
so much useless edgyness everywhere, unlikable characters and a mess of a plot, people have to make a difference between a good writting and a manga who just has insane characters that act completely randomly its not because they are weird or crazy that they are well written, far from it. im pretty sure people are mostly here for the art, wich is cool its normal to be appealed by good art but don't go saying that this is well written, art and story writting is 2 different things, this is no masterpiece and it deserve that rating, you can't do a masterpiece without both aspects.

idk how anyone older than in their teens can enjoy such manga, what a joke of a seinen

I think we experience like 3 different shows in just this one show. the author just needs to stick to something and go with it, or just finish the series and just move on to the next one.

I dropped this after the third chapter, because the mc is an unlikable and ungrateful cunt.

Sex, violent language etc... all converge in this manga.

VEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!

@migh
I honestly thought t'was just me who felt as if this was getting a tad bland and was trying a bit too hard in being "unique" and edgy

Dex-chan lover
First part are kind of annoying, the MC is quite unlikeable with exagerrating expression. But if you keep reading, it turns fine. MC stop become a wimpy kinda cool actually, and the art of drawing become better with less cringy/exagerrated expression like in early parts

I'm of the complete opposite opinion. MC was more interesting in the beginning, as well as the art which was far more detailed. Honestly everything after volume five feels like a ever decreasing drop in quality.

Users who are viewing this thread