Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Jahy-sama and the Sleepover

Dex-chan lover
> event limited sale

My temptation to get good at resin casting grows daily. I need a hot Jahy fig in my life.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling some of those figurines might get into a habit of mysteriously disappearing.

Also, Jahy-sama doujins fucking when?

oh man, i read the title "sleepover" and i thought it was going to be a sleepover with kokoro.

Dex-chan lover
Is Ryou the Landlady's name I forget?

Also, does this chapter retcon chapter 1 implying the Manager took Jahy in before giving her a job? Because in chapter 1 the owner doesn't know about Jahy's loli form but Jahy already has the apartment. This chapter would seem to imply Jahy stayed here for a bit as a loli before moving in to the apartment.

This author is such a sadist... He gives fluff with one hand and depression with the other...

Also, couldn't she put the freaking landlady in the midle and Jahy in the corner? When we get something good there's always some terrible ending to it, I'm getting legit tired of this...

Dex-chan lover
JAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII~N!
Thanks for the chapter, Jahy-sama looks adorable in those outfits.

Dex-chan lover
"Western clothes"? They're saying we dress like sluts?

@Nunally Her toilet won't work and she might not be able to cook.

The construction last for for three days and she got quite the options whether to stay with them, or with kokoro, or with druj, or with ex-magical girl, but i myself want her to sleepover at salwa's even when its practically impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread