I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
because I'm the MC says the mc

w3H1YKM.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, surely this will be an interesting manga to add to the drop pile

but I'll stick around for a while, it's still early

Fed-Kun's army
opening straight into a resolution. simply genius writing that my mortal mind cannot comprehend

Dex-chan lover
this not blacksmithing, this is alchemy at best, clearly show the author doesn't even know jackshit about blacksmithing(neither do i), just lazily label process you don't understand as instant creation magic
All my watched Forged in Fire episodes scream in anger at this.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I feel like I've seen this trope a few times, and it's enough for me to know that I don't like girls who'd nonchalantly bathe at the MC's house. Sure, on one hand it can be said that she trusts him enough that he won't attack her while she's at her most vulnerable, but on the other hand it's such an out of place thing that shouldn't happen until they either start going out or are living together, married or otherwise. It's also a subtle hint at showing how much of a doormat MC is, and with how much he had put up with in his previous guild, it kind of matches. First it's just barging into his house to use his bath without permission, then the next thing you know she'll be asking him to get her favorite soaps and hair products like she owns the place, and soon enough we'll be back at square one where the story began.

Dex-chan lover
this not blacksmithing, this is alchemy at best, clearly show the author doesn't even know jackshit about blacksmithing(neither do i), just lazily label process you don't understand as instant creation magic
Even Kuruto from Kanchigai no Atelier Meister actually used tools to do his blacksmithing.

Dex-chan lover
I also had that issue in the Jester turns into a Sage manga
The guy still retains all of the Jester/playboy skills and the unique compulsory behavior though! Just gets more powerful Sage magic! This one has nothing to do with blacksmithing at even less with bladesmithing(since he's making only weapons)

Dex-chan lover
The guy still retains all of the Jester/playboy skills and the unique compulsory behavior though! Just gets more powerful Sage magic! This one has nothing to do with blacksmithing at even less with bladesmithing(since he's making only weapons)
You don't remember the fact that the Thief in his party, the catgirl Nyannyan, is an "animasmith" who recites a magic spell and just poofs weapons / armour into existence, do you?

Users who are viewing this thread