Jaminis Box shutting down

They still won't allow their scanlations on Mangadex btw.
And what would have changed of they did? One pre-(cease and desist) mail and they would be gone anyway. What's with the goldfish memory? You have a very recent precedent of that happening here two or three weks ago.

...I can't stress how much I can't fucking stand entitled millenials and z-ers.

Double-page supporter
After they stopped doing burning effect, tomb, and solo I really didn’t have anything I wanted to read from em.

@bdw85
Lol, I'm probably younger than you. Not enough brain power to not talk in memes?

I for one cant wait for the asspain when their scans are uploaded to MD in 6 months. It will be delicious.
Projecting much? Couldn't care less about an internet feud with some deluded rando who one-sidedly conjured it up in their head to jack off to later.

@nonameanonymous82435

43ca5a4a5b896deb2ddfb05472f5e88a.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lmao @ THAT guy, also at that group dying, i don't know who they are, nor i care, but sayonara fellow pirates, your ship will be missed... maybe.

@richman
lmao back at you richman for mumbling under your nose like a little bitch for 10th time in a row now. you're like a persistent unwashable shitstain on a shoe that keeps quietly reappearing every two days even if one's haven't been outside for a week.

go suck some canadian penus will'ya? instead of following me around? none of those things are productive, but maybe you'll be able to monetize the former.

Contributor
As much as some people want to have the asshurt over what they did here, they did do good work. And, let's face it, reality eventually comes along and gets everyone. You get older, and have to take those wonderful real life responsibilities that exist seriously. Believe me, I know (turn 49 myself this month, hard to believe where the time goes).

I'll wish them well, regardless. I am also more than certain that some of their projects will not be left gathering dust too long.

I might as well remind some of ya that you are also getting older, so your "boomer" name calling is little more than showing just how immature you are and how little you understand, especially since unless you die at an extremely early age, you too will be a boomer to one of the newer generations. Karma is a bitch after all.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@nonameanonymous82435
Woah, wait a second bro, i don't remember writing about genocide or genocidal nations at all in that conversation, all i said was that i didn't agree with you on the fact that japanese people are supposed to be polite to everyone, even online, that's it.

@richman
Well bro, then it's your own fault for not remembering things or be able to follow a conversation. It's all there and it has been from the beginning.

@bdw85
Thanks for the idea! Will be sure doing that: you for your "age-ism" (is that the correct term you honey snowflake booboo?) and the old richie for multiple instances of "trolling" ie talking shit which followed since post linked above.

Group Leader
Did someone picked up "The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You" ?

Dex-chan lover
@JBBJSBB
Did someone picked up "The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You" ?
For multiple reasons, I'd say [Black Cat Scanlations] is the most likely group to pick this up eventually.

Contributor
For all there faults, It's sad when a group has to disband for whatever reason. They did do some quality work.

Users who are viewing this thread