Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Decisive Battle

Dex-chan lover
Why is this site so slow I've read this 2 days ago on another site

Dex-chan lover
Oooohhh... Their feelings are genuine...this kinda hurts.

Double-page supporter
Oh, my, how unexpected, the obviously evil person turns out to be evil. Definitely didn't see this coming. Color me shocked...

nal

Still can't believe I have to wait monthly for trash like this.

Dex-chan lover
When your soulmate is a criminal scum and you don't even realize it...

Dex-chan lover
So he actually was a bad guy, took longer than I expected for that to be officially revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the main Character has just one choice now. Leave his Harem behind and Join his best Friend. Bro for Hoe or what was it called?

:( why do so many stories have to just out right tell you whos the secret evil early or what so and so are planning when theyre no where near the mc? why cant it just be a surprise when the good buddy you drink with is actually psychopathic murder draining blood for t h o t s

:p @Ashenhawk ive read and understood your response but it provides a logical counter to my question so it has been lost in paper work. plz enjoy your day ^,^

Wait, didn't the girl see his dragon form in the first chapters? She didn't believe he was a silver dragon or something?

@aran1 because if they don't, then it'll feel like it came out of nowhere and they'll call the author out on that lol

Users who are viewing this thread