Jaryuu Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Kind of ruin the premise by having him immediately take a human form, and then behave exactly as he would if he were just reincarnated as a human. He didn't even consider if the blue dragons were his kin or that he could resolve that peacefully. This series was going no where.

Dex-chan lover
okay a question who came up with "Crouching Slime, Winking Dragon" cause that Translation is hilarious

Double-page supporter
What is the fucking point in going to a hostess bar when that world has brothels out the ying yang, I want my wanton slut loving evil dragon back goddamnit!!

Dex-chan lover
"Let's see how "our" main character lives as a dragon!" for exactly 3 chapters.

@MasterDomino yeah it was interesting when he was still a dragon, now its just cookie cutter OP MC.
Sad really could it would have been fun to see how being a dragon would have affected his relationships, Guess ill stick with Bear Isekai as the best non humanoid Isekai for the moment.

Contributor
This is so cringeworthy it's painful. Please stop giving attention to this.

Dex-chan lover
so many incels betas in comments. You mad cuz MC is not a self cucking beta that doesnt fuck girls LOL GTFO go read hello kitty world or some shit

To all future readers:

If you looking for a manga with off-screen sex, badass MC (alpha AF) and decent plot then this is it. If you looking for an MC that gets nosebleeds looking at girls, touching, etc... and doesnt fuck girls then this is not for you. There is sex in here and alphaness from the MC.

Double-page supporter
@kronix Woah Woah Woah, You mean people are complaining that he IS having sex? There are people here who legitimately want the MC to blue-ball himself?

*Ahem* Listen up you filthy Rom-Com protagonist loving pigs, you people get to have your masochistic sex-hating betas in 95% of the trash that spills out of this industries assh*le, do you even know how many manga protagonists frequent brothels AND get a harem? Not f*cking many, I'll tell you that right now. So just STFU, sit your unjustifiable complaint making a**es down, and let us Alpha lovers have this humble f*cking slice of the entertainment pie! Capiche?

I had fun with that one :p

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous I couldn't believe the shit people say about this manga dude.

They mad cuz the MC doesnt get punched in the dick / face by girls, or cuz he changed from being a dragon to a fucking human (here some flash news everybody he is still a fucking dragon) and they mad cuz he goes to brothels to have sex, instead of fucking a 14 year old slave girl (that he himself views as a family member / daughter) jesus fucking christ

Double-page supporter
@kronix You can't f*ckin' help these people, I never knew there were so many beta lovers until recently.....

Slaves can't say NO so having sex with a slave is the exact opposite of being alpha, Paying someone to force his slave to have sex with you is so far down the alphabet that that we need to add more letters to describe how NOT alpha the MC is behaving.

People are completely missing the point.
This uses the "Downfall/Flashforward" start method. Like Prototype and Darksiders.

We are shown how powerful the character can be right at the start, but it could be too boring if they were that strong from the start, so it is shown that they lose part of that power and have to recover it, or that what we've seen is actually in the future.

We get a glimpse of what's to come in the future, while we get the sense of progression as the character unlocks all the juicy abilities seen at the start, plus new tricks they pick on the journey.

Contributor
@monkey123 i hate doing so but yeah, a broken clock is right is right twice a day

although that dosnt save this series from being absolute dogshit, if not for the reasons some people think

The series turned to shit real fast... there's nothing special about it now. If you can't make a series where the guy stays a dragon the whole time might as well think of another setting....

Dex-chan lover
Why would fantasy world have a cosplay shop with police and school uniforms when those things don't exists in said world in any way.

And goddamn the mc feels edgy, this i like some angsty horny preteen daydream fantasy.
What a pile of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread