Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
Bartender being a total bro lol.

Also FMC really wants to have a piece of the pie bcuz if MC was able to mess her mom up that good she definitely wants to take a ride

Contributor
Just remove this trash guy from the story, he's a waste of time, better watch okayodon.

Dex-chan lover
Arigato Ryuchi for fucking my mom for our sake :huh:

Why is this so good and such a cute romcom? I really like his struggle but he has almost no reason to reject her. But yes, the forces of NTR cannot be ignored and that childhood friend is getting really concerning

Dex-chan lover
If NTR can go outside of romance then the Eroge needs a prequel. We have NTR-ception.

He literally NTR'd the MC with that guy's girlfriend whom he also NTR'd years ago by fucking the girlfriend's mom.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel it's bad that the plot devolved to something completely unrelated to the original manga in which he reincarnated. All characters are now acting completely differently. It makes the whole reincarnation angle and him supposedly knowing the characters and the future pretty pointless, which to me is bad writing.
That said, if I ignore the [now useless] reincarnation, I quite like the story in other aspects. Let's see where this goes.

Okay bro is just fucking sad man. Ain't no hope left for him, if he's this clingy to friend who won't probably see him as anything more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Did she really just say thanks for fucking my mom now want to fuck me?

Banned
If the Sohei guy was this creepy in his past incarnation, how'd he even get together with Shizuna????

Dex-chan lover
She is kind, understanding, grateful, caring, a good cook, masochistic, and let's you bang her sexy widowed mother.

Those be some big pluses.

Banned
Sohei's true nature came out after Shizuna walked away from him
so when she was cucked away the old fashion way he still doesn't reveal his "true nature"? Only this time he experiences BSS (NTR's little brother) does he go all creepy stalker.

Dex-chan lover
What can I say... Nice family.

The male protagonist became a creepy creature.
We just can't leave the reincarnated MC alone and let him fade into the background as the story turns into plain old vanilla between childhood friends... :fml:

At the beginning I was rooting for this couple but man, so many red flags from the female lead here. If anyone meets a woman like this or similar, I say this from personal experience, run - you might think its worth it but it's definetly not.
I can fix her

Double-page supporter
To be fair, if f*cking her really made her happy and feel better about feeling lonely since her husband died, I can understand the logic of thanking him, since it means he did a "good job" in bed !
But... Damn ! It's still quite grotesque that a daughter is thanking her classmate for f*cking her mother until she got really happy ! XD
Shizuna REALLY WANT that Gyaruo D :'D

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I was rooting for this couple but man, so many red flags from the female lead here. If anyone meets a woman like this or similar, I say this from personal experience, run - you might think its worth it but it's definetly not.
Agreed. This Hass to be one of the most bleeding red flags I’ve ever seen in a character. Anyone who is OK with thrir high school friend Fucking their mom needs to go to a mental hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread