Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
The female MC got that X-ray vision for the MC's weewee.
It's as if the world brings these two together lmao. It feels too unnatural, I wish the author has a good way of explaining or retconning this.

Double-page supporter
Of course the heroine of a hentai manga would find a conveniently twisted way of thinking to make herself fall for the true protagonist more. She's written to be in love with him no matter how much he struggles. n̶a̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶r̶a̶y̶a̶m̶a̶s̶h̶i̶.

Sohei, on the other hand, should just fucking die. Normally, I would say that if your girlfriend is unfaithful to you, despite how much you love her, you're too good for her and you deserve better.
But if there's nothing between the two of you and you're only delusionally proclaiming her as yours, just go burn like the trash you are.

Oh shit, it's the type of NTR where the guy is just a loser who missed out on his chance to be with her because he's a creep and a loser. ALL GUILT FOR THIS IS GONE! LETS FUCKING GO NTR TRAIN! AND INCLUDE HER MOM IN IT TOO!
I don't know bro, I don't think this is a NTR now, it would have been NTR if our mc stole the girl from that creepy loser but they aren't even dating so I guess this ain't NTR anymore and the fmc is clearly not interested in that loser so our mc can bang her all he wants tbh

Aggregator gang
Oh no, I think I can see where this is going.

The roles are switched, the childhood friend after losing his shit turns to the NTR protagonist, tries to kidnap Shizuna and tries to use force to make her love him, and our MC becomes the hero and has to stop him.

I don't like this, stop that crazy right now!

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I was rooting for this couple but man, so many red flags from the female lead here. If anyone meets a woman like this or similar, I say this from personal experience, run - you might think its worth it but it's definetly not.
Classic rule for romantic partners (no matter what gender, orientation or whatnot):
-Hot;
-Sane;
-Single;
Pick two

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd be just as confused as the MC here, but he clearly is forgetting the first rule here, he himself pointed out: "This world is the world of an erotic manga"

You ain't gunna outplay the plotline.

You can't reason with the universe.

You are trapped inside of an erotic manga, and the universe is going to insure it stays erotic clearly. Even if it has to stop making sense.... Which having a daughter thank you for fucking her mom and requesting the same is pretty much a great example of this fact.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 5 and he already a stalker no wonder he got "ntred"
Also bartender becoming one of us just enjoying the hijinks.
Just re-read all 5 chapters like the same vain hope that checking the fridge one more time it will have magically restocked.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man it went from a cute romance down to degeneracy. Whelp it is time to change my expectation and enjoy the shitshow.

Supporter
Two points:
I’m guessing this is a situation where he read the first volume but didn’t actually complete the series because he seems to be missing some CONTEXT.

Also- having it called netorare seems hilarious since I think the only one who’d call it that is the “childhood friend” (cough cough incel cough cough) who thinks because he EXISTED AROUND HER when they were young, that he is owed her existence which is…
I mean truer to life than I’m happy with but still SO messed up

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this guy gets cucked by MC in the original story. You would expect him putting her in basement when they get together

Aggregator gang
Oh my god. They're both masochists. So what happens if he actually gets with Shizuna? Will they share him like in a lot of other eromanga? Absolutely wild.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man, you just had to bring up poor Gobro. Well, he still got the girl in the end, though thinking about Franxx's ending always pisses me off. Thankfully, the Yabuki Kentarou manga exists.
Franxx ending was more of just an eye-roller for me. What pissed me off is what happened to Mitsuru and Kokoro.

Users who are viewing this thread