Jaryuu Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Does this dragon have something in his eye because he won’t stop winking! I always wonder about the editors that read these mangas and say “yup this is good” when there’s an obvious problem winking at you the whole time

Dex-chan lover
I'd be genuinely surprised if the pedo-wizard wouldn't be exposed in the following chapter. You cannot show us who the villain is, and then try to play a game of masquerade with the spotlight beaming on the bad guy.
That being said, I somehow feel like this is such a...I don't want to say "bad story", but it tries so hard to be as mediocre as it possibly can, that it actually feels like the author would try to play off the "villain's ruse" for real.

Which reminds me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY

Subpar story and a shitty/normal protagonist but it has dragons so.

i feel like every isekai is great, that it until women and romance gets mixed into it. This was great in the beginning but now it's just meh

VIP
The cover shows those three cute slimes but
they don't appear in the rest of the story... smh

Dex-chan lover
The art really bogs down a few simple moments and just makes it harder to roll with the thinning plot.

Fed-Kun's army
I really loved the start of this manga but it turned to garbage real fast, didn't take much more than several chapters before it started to go downhill. It's an issue both of story and the art. The art ruins the story and since the story wasn't that good in the first place, it gets horrifyingly boring and stupid after a while. Once gave it high ratings after reading just a few chapters but even then I noticed that it was actually garbage but it somehow clicked fairly well with me. But it just turns worse and worse and really quickly at that, so I guess I've got to change my rating.

does the mc ever open both eyes at the same time? the closed eye alternates every page so its probably not injured im confused

it seems like the raws havent been updated for 4 months. my guess is that the mangaka/author has dropped this manga

Double-page supporter
The Light Novel this manga is based on is complete at 7 Volumes. The Female Knight character in this series is pretty awesome tho.

I don't get why this is a 6.4
I've seen much much worse, though the story has gone downhill since
he got stuck in his human form

Users who are viewing this thread