Jaryuu Tensei

Man, I get that its an easy way to prolong, shorten, or whatever the author wished to do, but resolving or lengthening a story through deus ex machina is just lazy and quite bland. I get that there has been already exposure about
] chloe fighting the angel before, but man why'd the author just jump her in the fight, like she was teleported there for that moment with no apparent reason as to how. then there was that awkward high 5 with chloe and ja. should have been used as a parting goodbye or see you soon kind of way, me imagining them high 5ing in that way then immediately turning around to go fight the same dude is just so cringe. then the numbers lady or number 3. Really? the author deus ex machina again just to save his/her bad guy and therefore prolong the story?
sigh

Why use the title "Evil Dragon Reincarnation " if the MC is a dragon for not even two whole chapter, it might as well be "Boring Human with some Dragon Abilities". To oblivion with this author.

@ssWyvern oh my god right? i hated that! what a waste, that would have been such a neat thing if we just followed along his missadventures as a dragon

Sure, it's chuuni level isekai, but it has a plot and character development.
This series deserves better than a 6.1, at least a 7, but definitely not an 8.

First 2 chapters are nice but don't bother with the rest. Chuunibyou isekai can be great, but the author has no idea how to turn "cringe" into gold.

The first 2 chapters were insanely amazing. It then went to trash really really quick.
It's like speedrunning how fast a good series can become garbage.
I came here for super-duper fancy dragons, and I got shield bro harem.

Final score: 2/33, 2 good chapters out of 33.

@justlooking07
She's the adventure guild receptionist in chapter 10 that the mc was hitting on.
22.jpg

I came in thinking it was going to be op mc as a dragon trash but what I found out is that its op mc as a dragon then turns himself into a human trash.
To be honest I'm loving it. Its a fun read I recommend it if you have free time to spend 7/10.

Dex-chan lover
above mid tier morale
rest 0 iq
= way less enjoyable, readable if you skip a lot of dialogues because of the cringe
stopped around chp 10 because of headache not related to the manga, it just might have worsened it... will try later

Users who are viewing this thread