Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

alright, yep, it's a good story but they're just stretching this out. This is literally the stereotype of mangakas stretching out already popular but a long series. Pretty good story overall, but not reading it unless it ends fairly soon

If you wanna read the missing chapters, I found them on manganelo so you can read them there!

I want to know Nene's backstory a lot more than Hanako-kun, honestly.
> we never knew about her (exc her love for attractive boys and that she had tons of pet hamsters) or her parents. there was a single picture but the parents were crossed out.
> she live alone / her parents are constantly out of picture
> in tsuchigomori's library, she was supposed to have a boyfriend who end up breaking up with her due to her daikon-legs, just before her supposed death.
> there was no sign of her romance with that 'boyfriend' until now.
> she can alter her future (?) like what hanako-kun did.
> there are suggestions that she might become the 8th school mysteries from a kanji from her name (foreshadowing)
> I mean she's somewhat a half-mermaid now.
> she was always watching. always. to the point other characters outshine her.
> how the fuck she's able to time travel and meet young hanako ?!
> farfetched, might be because hanako love her so much but--
> why hanako don't want her to die no matter what

i read this back when it only had 10 chapters and followed along,, the art was so unique and whimsical and i rlly loved it :'( i think i might cry when this ends :(

I hate it when you just wanna be with the fandom but you cant go ANYWHERE without manga spoileers. I literly just want to peacefully read the mangas without interuption because I know this fandom loves giving out manga spoilers. Please dont do that and have a nice day :D

Users who are viewing this thread