Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

I'm guessing that he starts in another place, maybe even in another period of time. We'll see where it takes us.

Dex-chan lover
Manga raws currently at 25 chapters.
https://loveheaven.net/manga-jigoku-no-gouka-de-yaka-re-tsuzuketa-shounen-saikyou-no-honou-tsukai-to-natte-fukkatsu-suru-raw.html

Woooh
Raws got 25 chapters cant wait to see em all in english... however long it will take for that tho :/ ... :c

Fed-Kun's army
His abs and happy-go-lucky attitude still gives me hope
25 chapters? I hope Vendetta doesnt stop translating half way

Thank you for translating. Cant wait for next release

Dex-chan lover
Source webnovel here; no translation. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3806fv/

@deerafl
There's a female character with pretty sweet abs too later on.

Fed-Kun's army
If the master is a main recurring character then I'm out. He wasn't the meanest guy but that's even worse because he sent his disciples to suffer, not even die but suffer for eternity. Unless this spins it out to be that the mater somehow knew the MC would survive or whatever, I'm dropping this if the master sent him to die and then MC acts like nothing happened and is happy to see that little shit

no harem tag.
no harem tag.
ok. its look good.
no harem tag.

so theres no honry bitch wo always want to suck mc s pp right?

Fed-Kun's army
If the soul is stronger than the body, what’s the purpose of having a body in the first place?

Contributor
@Rymnas most of the translation is actually wrong, even the mc's name.

that line you're quoting isn't a big deal though since in the raw it actually says something like "fucking open up, bastard."

Dex-chan lover
@simcacwan
Last I checked no girl is horny yet. The runaway princess only sees him as a friendly companion, while her lady knight bodyguard is being too overprotective and cautious towards MC.

@Akera93
Master is only a recurring memory for MC, but that's all so far. MC has no ill thoughts of his master, esp. after finding his master's diary later on and how he'd no choice in the matter of sending MC to his death. MC's pretty happy-go-lucky overall, but he did consider his master as a father figure and knows (from the diary) that the old man loved him like a son.

Users who are viewing this thread