Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Meeting

“Why the fuck are you covered in hellfire?!?”

“Oooh. That’s what this is.”

Dex-chan lover
"The northern shamans is Dead"

Good
They got what they deserved
Too bad MC didnt see it

Dex-chan lover
great so the evil cunts who would send an innocent child to have his soul burnt got to live and die without MC getting revenge. i really hope some karmic retribution hit them after MC went into the portal.

anyone else hate the snotty bodyguard trope? it really bothers me. Literally they're about to be beat by these thieves but this guy just comes out and knocks the boss and everyone else out. If you're guarding the the princess of all people I suspect you're at least street smart...

Dex-chan lover
guess he just chilled in hell for a few thousand years then
hey im not blaming him getting used to your soul burning must take quite some time

Double-page supporter
Seen that coming and dem bitches deserve it. I wonder what happened to em tho, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Power Uploader
Interesting. Not gonna go to discord for the next chapter but thanks anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that it's been a thousand years and yet they're still speaking approximately the same language with absolutely no difficulties understanding each other.

Fun fact, a native English speaker today would not be able to understand Old English from the 11th century, as William the Bastard had not yet conquered England and made French the official language. Not only that, over the past thousand years there have been several great shifts in vowel pronunciations, not to mention dialects and accents. A thousand years before the 11th century, and the nordic influence would not have entered English, since the Nords didn't invade until around the 8th century.

A thousand years is a long time. I'd expect these individuals to not quite understand each other, though they might be able to communicate basic concepts if they tried hard enough.

Dex-chan lover
The countries in this work
are all named after precious stones and jewels. Other than Whitepearl, there's also Redruby, Bluesapphire, Yellowtopaz, etc.

@Doomer
The shamans got destroyed by another faction they were enemies with. This will come into play later on.

Users who are viewing this thread