Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Meeting

Dex-chan lover
That girl is annoying as fuck, just kill her already.

And you guys need a proofreader, so many mistakes.

the 1st chapter had my interest so i read ahead with some of the raws and it just turns into your basic Shonen. Naruto, one piece, etc...

Fed-Kun's army
Those abs
Thanks for translating
Luckily MC is a happy-lucky-guy and not edgy hotshot like most of the commenters here

Dex-chan lover
FFS This stupid ass bodyguard knight, honestly should have just left them in the forest but MC has a pure heart and is an idiot

Double-page supporter
lol what the princess said is true, she's more safer with MC rather than with that idiot knight who try to pick a fight someone who save her and has Hell Flames on his body....

Aggregator gang
Well i expected that much but honestly there's still a tragedy tag that i'm cautious of. It's like my natural enemy

Dex-chan lover
The paladin is a fucking dumbass, why did she even try to harass and threaten someone who fucking wields hellfire, like wtf what're you gonna do when he melts not only your body and equipment to literal dust, but also burns your fucking spirit.
And because this is a manga, it's a bit hard to differentiate between hellflame and normal flame, do they have a different color depending on usage, or are hellflames an amalgamation of the colors of the gems ?

Dex-chan lover
So, is this annoying meathead dyke gonna be with us for the rest of the manga?

Double-page supporter
@XellosPY ikr, I guess they are trying to paint LGBT in a very particular way... They are fucked up in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread