Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

Dex-chan lover
The knight lady is really annoying, weak ass bitch get her ass save everytime and yet always yapping

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. So northern shamans using hellfire is a thing in the past. So maybe in order for them to use the fire, sacrifices need to be made? And when our mc didnt die they couldnt use the hellfire? That could explain how the village disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
interesting the only problem i have is the princesses body guard being that kind of trope which i hold a distaste for.

Dex-chan lover
Currently at: [Vol. 1 Chapter 5]
Its okay so far, it is able draw people in enough with its premise I feel
The only main issue so far is Paladin's personality trope.

I like her design but that personality trope in this case feels more annoying than funny, I hope that the author doesn't rely on it too heavily going forward, but generally speaking with newly written stories authors tend to latch on to these sort of tropes for a while instead of actually doing any character development.

It feels like every second she just yelling at the protagonist when she gets the chance too, or fawning over the princess.

make that female knight be background character and don't give her any speech bubble... that's all writer need to do to save this manga.

since I'm pretty sure that female knight won't become someone annoying yet lovable like Zenitsu. They don't really need to give her whole 2 pages of curse spitting, they just need to focus on MC's character development

if I'm going to get yell, I prefer to get yelled by a cute shy girl instead of this thing.

other than that, I like MC. fire of hell and power of ancient shaman tribe is new and interesting concept. I'm interesting... just get rid of that female knight.

Group Leader
ehh
doesn't seem to be promising as of yet

kinda feel like you'd need extremely low expectations to actually think this is decent/good.

Supporter
Strange. Between the cover, title and description, I fully expected this to have ecchi and harem tags.

well since there isnt much of a story yet there isnt much to judge about it
the initial setting from the description does remind me of what i would expect from a cultivation novel with the initial training and life, being designated as a sacrifice and getting the power of hell fire...
besides that the manga suffers from two problems a average plot development and very low page count per chapter...(~10 pages) leading to slow story progression... well tbh considering the 6 released chapters so far amount to ~3 normal chapters its still average, but usualy it takes around 10 normal sized chapters for the story to get rolling and around 20 for the first milestone
this one will take a long time to reach it even at the current release speed if the author didnt hit the fast forward button

on that note i would like to thank the translators and team for their hard work up till as the release speed has been very fast

Users who are viewing this thread