Jigoku Sensei - Ch. 0 - oneshot

Dex-chan lover
since this is a revenge story, would've been nice if we got to see the bullys face as to realizing what happened LOL

For some reason... i seriously want more from this. I genuinely enjoyed it. It's not justifying oneself, you canndee thay even if the mc is trying to say that it's not revenge, the way the story is being told screams "insane." I love the darkness of this.. i just.. want more omg

Dex-chan lover
Agree with you translator,
While Revenge for bully might be the best for these type of people but their daughter which entirely different person seems bad idea in general.

Here I thought her mom would just fuck themselves after what she did, so the Sensei took their daughter out of Love after trying to manipulate her because of the pity feeling.

Or
The biggest fuck you ending where the mom during got mindbreak, cuck, bring the shame of her daughter (slut mother, no father etc) to the bullying mother. Later to the point she killed herself leaving her daughter without any guardian.

Group Leader
Why's the credit/notes in indonesian while releasing in english? D:

Usually you'd spend the little extra effort to rewrite the notes in english at that point

Nevertheless, thanks for the release, now I feel empty.

Users who are viewing this thread