Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru

I dont get people, op isekai mc harem they rate that bad and call it shit, grandpa young out of nowhere harem that even his daughter in law and grand daughter falls for him just because, they rate it excelent anc call it wholesome. I think this is just average

@ReyJosias
It not really a harem, it more on the wholesome and slice of life side. I see where you got that idea from tho because it has more female characters than male.

@TNGDeadly
I feel like some people who read this manga, reads a lot more harem manga than slice of life manga. There nothing wrong with that btw, but people can get it easily mixed up.

@TinTheGreat Well if you consider this new and fun is completely respectable, I don´t. What I dislike is how the things happen, it remind me of the terrible harem development in Clannad, also if you start reading a manga that has the tag Harem and Ecchi on it well maybe its because there is a Harem development and Echi moments, here the slice of life and comedy development is just them been a Hot young couple that mingles with elder people because they are also elders and it happens that they are everyonee types

@ReyJosias

In the raws grandpa is old again, so i guess they're trying to mix things up again. But yeah ig I see where you are coming from

For anyone who decided to read this because the concept was interesting and the story would be wholesome, you should just skip this all together.

The manga is definetly not selling what it promised - instead of wholesome content of two people who reversed time and can now enjoy things they previously couldn't, we have
the granddaughter and daughter in law immediately having the hots for the grandpa in only four chapters. It isn't worthy.

Dex-chan lover
@irmaars21 well keep reading then, because Obaa san will slowly
mastered emperor haki, so no one can defied her.

I want this to be the same concept but not at the same time, i wish they weren't young again and just wholesome old people.

Users who are viewing this thread