Jiisama ga Iku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The old man who has been summoned

Aggregator gang
@welcome2atlantis he has lots of powers that was not said, or shown. so he might have long live despite being a human old man. and as a baby face when shaved. its kinda annoying that be treated much younger that you are.(he is already annoyed to being treated too old.)

as show in pre isekai, he already has a healthy body for a old man. strong and nimble. but he is having fun with stuff that he doesn't have in his world and time. like magic and peddling. there is no need for and epic quest, leaving everything behind. gathering strength and resources to defeat the demon king. instead he is exploring. and discovering a world that he knows little to non of. he has no struggles for survival(food shelter, self defense) so he can Slice of Life his way.

...so was the god Ithril implying he was actually intending to kill the grandson (who still looked pretty young) in order to transmigrate him? Because that's fucked up.

Not truckun or planekun but knife kun? Or maybe that scammer god? And he ask to be young but you only give him a ten year younger body.

Dex-chan lover
at first i feel scammed , he still old gramps

but then i feel this is alright too since theres too much highschooler / office worker mc

New to this isekai genre but I'm surely loving this one already. (*^∀゚)ъ

Fed-Kun's army
Someone else said what I was thinking this manga is comfy not too over the top not too lacking its just right.

Pretty good but it feels like the pages are not transitioning properly. Like it doesn't flow smoothly? I really don't know how to explain it.

@Ixtab i think i understand what you mean. Like the story isn't going smoothly and is just jumping places to places quickly?

Contributor
It's good to see adults as MC.
Much better than your average teenager.

Contributor
Not seeing the appeal of this. It's literally just every isekai cliche combined into one chapter, but with an old guy as the MC. If he was replaced with a gloomy teenage boy and everything played out exactly the same, you guys would hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread