Jiisama ga Iku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Old man teaches

Dex-chan lover
Hey no one got triggered by glorious nippon oishi gohan! I'm proud of y'all 😘

@Ringz
That's how it was in the original - not even an ellipsis at the end of the sentence. But I suppose, as they were taken back as suspects and witnessess and were adventurers from the guild, it's reasonable to suggest that they were sent by the greedy local feudal.

BTW, do you think I should go easy on the old man's quirky speech? Does it make the whole thing hard to read?

Double-page supporter
Damn shit got serious when the old man stopped talking in dialect on page 10

The title reminds me of Nyanko-sensei ga iku

Dex-chan lover
Well, I can read grandpa's speech just fine, but I imagine it could be pretty tough for those who don't speak English very well.

orp

The way they translated the dialect makes him sound drunk.

Group Leader
I’m just imagining him with a Scottish accent, calling the everybody younger than him lassies and laddies.

Group Leader
PLease be informed that all release will be on our website from now on - https://hunlight-scans.info/home

Contributor
I really dislike how you messed with the mc's way of speech, rather than a refined old japanese he seems (thanks to you) like a retarded redneck while everyone else speaks normally...

Dex-chan lover
He allowed the people that tried to kill him to escape? Okay, old man. You really are virtuous. Let's just hope the greedy lord does not send them to assassinate some other innocent bystander. You really didn't think it through, did you?

Users who are viewing this thread