Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shift and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Oh please. He did a time stop with unlimited duration, trained for 270 days, beat a sandworm, and got to look at every woman's flower without jacking off.

Crazy dude incoming.

Double-page supporter
that sounds like a really awful situation, he has all the time in the world, but only two days to spend it together with other people

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai with an overpowered and perverted MC. How original.

When is the manga sector going to become oversaturated with these completely generic and boring isekais?

Edit:

Nevermind. I just noticed the MC is named "Kuzuno Sekai" as in 'Kuzu no Sekai' meaning 'Trash's World' or 'World of Trash'.

The plot and character must be satirical with that ironic name. That explains all the skirt flipping and sexual assaults.

Aggregator gang
I can pretty much figure out what he did to get blasted by the entire internet prior to being transported. The same exact thing he is doing now.

I guess it didn't occur to him that they usually take away your belongings before they throw you into a cell.

Hello, since translators decided to be cunts and censor the uncensored raws, here the link to them, just beware of pop ups:
[Mod Edit: Removed sketchy link]

@mcfucksauce I'll not repost the link against since it may seem like a scam/idk what but anyway:
Copy the Japanese name of this manga, then go to 13dl.net, it doesn't appear on google because it's a download site so go directly on the site, then paste the Japanese name in the search bar. On mobile you'll have to turn on desktop mode or the search bar will not appear. Then use one of the download link. WARNING: Lot's of pop ups and ads, so Ublock Origin or any reputable adblock is advised. Depending on the download site you'll have to wait up to 180 seconds to get the download going.

Enjoy

Edit: Forgot to say it but this site has the uncensored raws of most manga, so if you can't find the uncensored version of a manga anywhere, try it. Pass the word!

Dex-chan lover
ok, this get me LOL-ed so hard

x39.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The amount of references amuses me hahaha, tho props to this man, he lacks the hideous bangs to become a hentai protagonist of a time-stop doujin.

Fed-Kun's army
His ability is garbage, any ability that needs a device to use is incredibly unreliable, if someone sneaks and steal or destroy the damn thing he is utterly screwed.

Group Leader
@RandomEcchi

hey man do you know any other site other than one you mention in the chat I search one of the manga I search are all censored in the site you mentioned

he is pretty hard working at least... 275 workout just to kill some monster lol.. pretty amusing manga.

Users who are viewing this thread