Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 14 Ch. 47 - Airspace and Stop (Nips ver.)

Power Uploader
@Kyuzo, you missed one censored frame here
VBe0uYV.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Reminds me they haven't shown Lucille's nips yet, sad😔

It also saddens me that everytime a heroine activate princess prayer that means she'll leave the story and never be seen again, unless Sekai backtracks, which he never

Dex-chan lover
Would've been real awkward if the celestials just immediately blasted a spot where Lucille happened to be on accident.

Power Uploader
Holy fucking shit. I don't know what the author is cooking but it's actually fire

You know, I after just having binged this, what ever happened with any of the other "gamey" elements that were at the start of the manga?

I'm glad they're gone, but at the start there was a whole lot of text bubbles dedicated to level ups, MP, and skills that got ditched after the cockatrice tower.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I after just having binged this, what ever happened with any of the other "gamey" elements that were at the start of the manga?

I'm glad they're gone, but at the start there was a whole lot of text bubbles dedicated to level ups, MP, and skills that got ditched after the cockatrice tower.
Noticed this too after reading. I guess it serves no purpose if Sekai is not actually killing people/monsters.

Dex-chan lover
So the celestial are essentially the death barriers you see in something like Halo 3’s map with an Elephant in it. Once you step out, death

Dex-chan lover
The demons where talking about dying for real because they were out of the their dark realm where they get revived if killed

MD@Home
must have went
Oh, by Golly, she sure be a-mustin', Billy-Bob Joe, whoo-wee! A-ding-dang-yo!
Clog-stompin', 'shine-stillin', 'jo-a-strummin' Hillbilly noises

Noticed this too after reading. I guess it serves no purpose if Sekai is not actually killing people/monsters.
You guys...might be on to something...
What if there's a reason for that? Like he broke the game at the Cockatrice tower. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread