Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Quest and Stop

Contributor
@Punllarena
Eh, I don't think he's that type of character. He'll probably get one real waifu. But I don't see this one going down the smut route.

@Crazyperson117
Something that I feel always stands out in asian fantasy worlds is the general "weak fear the strong" mentality. Despite there being human kingdoms and all that stuff.
Also, she's a swordmaster, so she'd probably get off with a warning. Also, since that royal chick didn't like him, she'd probably go and say that he just had a special ability, but was no hero. Or "what kind of hero can't stand up against a swordmaster"

@Owyn
Time-related powers are fucking OP and only limited by the user. It wouldn't be much of a story if these specific powers were used to their full offensive ability.

That twist though. He chose for forgiveness instead of fighting. What's all that training for?

Fed-Kun's army
Props to Sekai for admitting that he left Leafa in a worse position after he slayed the sandworm and returned her sword (since he forgot to put her clothes back on). And when you're in a might = right world, being vulnerable for even one second is essentially a death sentence.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@kenx My point wasn't "She's an attempted murderer, lock her up", it was "it's unreasonable to test somebody in a way that will kill them if they fail because you were wrong about them".
For example(s):
Testing if somebody can swim by dropping them in the middle of the ocean.
Shooting somebody to see if they're wearing a bullet proof vest.
Basically anything related to the Salem witch trials (such as "if they drown they're innocent, if they float they're a witch and must burn")
That one episode of Star Trek TNG (video clip) which was basically "Shoot me to prove I'm not god. If I live, then I'm god. If I die, then I'm not god."

Contributor
@Crazyperson117
My example also meant to highlight how alien that world is in comparison to ours.
I mean, an example easier to understand (I believe) would be Neville Longbottom. If he wasn't a wizard, then good riddance if he died (that bit may be fandom, but who knows).
What I tried to say is that you're applying our shared sense of values to a completely foreign culture with inhabitants that possess a very different set of priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Can I just say, thief girl needs to eat a sandwich or something. If she expects to deflect or stab things, then she needs to gain a bit of weight ๐Ÿ˜… Her frame with her size doesn't look healthy at all.

Dex-chan lover
Sword Master Leafa

D7YdrIn.png

Fed-Kun's army
The perfect combo would be time stop + paralyzing poison.

He could freeze time, inject the toxin, then start it again. It should prove the enemy to be unable to move.

Either that or he could stop time and stab their legs-

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
@Crazyperson117
Uhm... Sakai himself said "the sword is the soul of the warrior"
a31.jpg
Maybe you don't know but in Japanese TV series about samurais, they cut anyone who insults them or touches their katana.
They will even commit "seppuku" (which meme commit "sudoku" based on) when their katana breaks.
Maybe the Author means to make this swordmaster based on a Samurai.
As you can see, on page 11, the way she said similar to "Once Again I Have Cut A Worthless Object"

I love many things about Samurai.
But of course, I don't like how "fanatic" Samurai was as well, however, it's their belief, so deal with it.

I REPEAT, "I don't like ... as well".
People die when they are killed.

Double-page supporter
Why not stop time and then studying all magic and all swordsmanship...but well that'd be quite boring to see..

For now there's no limit in time stoping right?

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, thanks for the update.
It's funny that some people take this manga way too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread