Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Chaos and Stop

Group Leader
@Rugid, I did read that before. I forgot to double check the file size when I flattened the images. I'll upload a better version right away.

Dex-chan lover
Oh geez, I wonder how he gona defeat the monster now! Not like you showed us in the beginning of the chapter!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also fire the proofreader, so many typo.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I'm following the uncensored one, seems like it got merged with the censored one

Dex-chan lover
@Kyuzo On page 9 the word "defeated" is misspelled. Kinda strange that they went in media res for this because I think it would have been fun to speculate what Sekai would do to defeat the monster. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
wait im confused so the sword saint lady is just gone? coz the earthquake happened when she was fighting it right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F no, this happens 2 days after Sekai's return - meaning "present time". I'm guessing he gives up on attacking it himself, and goes to fetch the sword saint lol

Dex-chan lover
time to dig a hole that reached miles into the earth, throw the monster in, seal it back up. and forget about it for the next 5 thousand years

Dex-chan lover
It's a slime, I bet it has a core, sword lady will scatter it's parts and sekai will grab the core and break it.

Dex-chan lover
Fury's body remind me of Laura Dore.

b3f027bb56555e4d8cab55d770dd85b5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread