Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - MountCape and Stop

Dex-chan lover
This is his punishment for not toying with the nipples of the 3 witches.

Hmm... I wonder if the dragon is supposed to be the true brave, and he just the player.

@dabes115 unlikely. She did delay the ritual by 3 days to build up enough power to perform it. Chances are she needs to rest at least 3 days to perform it again. MP recovery potions would be done first, and that's already way too late.

Don't tell me he's going to move the moon in just 5hrs?
That would be awesome, lol

Aggregator gang
This is hard... Maybe the solution is destroying the ships?

Dex-chan lover
is there an option to move the whole place (including door) to a place where there's a full moon?

Looks like we will be needing a different kind of full moon, if you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (page 36)

Double-page supporter
Oh well get to see Nina's breasts next time the good version comes out!

Who would have thought that there could be a series with comedy, existential dread and boobs in a very pretty package?

Dex-chan lover
@goodknife
option to move the whole place to a place where there's a full moon?

Absolutely not. Unless by "whole place" you meant the entire fucking planet. Full moons are a consequence of a star, planet, and moon being vaguely somewhat aligned. (If they're very well aligned you get a lunar eclipse, but that's quite less common). I'd mention if that's your objective it's easier to move the moon than the planet, but that's on the scale of "it's easier to empty the ocean with a wheelbarrow than with just a tea spoon".

Dex-chan lover
> Ranga: "I, Fast, Feet"
But literally, she has those thicc-thigh... Im conflicted... I feel she was choking me using that thicc thigh

> "The triplet of the mage"
This is like one of the quest on "The Witcher 3"
Those 3 witches are so darn disgusting....
But wait, Lovisa looks much like a plump version of Yenefer

> MC pulling Ranga's nips, the part their were soft, and down below were stone hard abs... Unless you had some Amazonian fetish, you will really like Ranga's feature...

> When Lovisa touch MC's chest, MC was not looking at Lovisa's face nor eyes. He was looking at those gigantic water balloon. LMAO!!!!

> I think, when it comes to naughty Isekai's, this MC represents the idea the MC's over there how to handle their irritation.
Some MC's handle it with violence, some are with booze, some are going to fine establishment.
But with this MC, with the addition of some annoyingly tsun tsun characters, this is how it the girls was punish, no pain, no sweat, pure rude actions.

Users who are viewing this thread