Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - History and Stop

Fed-Kun's army
Well, considering he is pretty much immortal, surviving in there should be pretty easy. Heck, Yang.. I mean... Ranga-san ripped him apart into pieces to try and get the stone, but she couldn't, which means he can just chill in there for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Not the most original hell, but it makes for a cool double page.

I notice we don't see the gate behind him on the last page. Got to hope he doesn't lose track of the place it appears. And that it does appear always on the same spot. Well, if he sees the gate open, he can probably pause to rush to it before it closes. That would risk leaving Ranga behind though…

Where's that life stone hidden anyway ? With the time he's spent paused (almost a week for the back and forth trip to the witches that could make the mana potion, then multiple days in the library), he should have shat out that stone long ago. I can only guess our MC's badly constipated. You got to eat your veggies mate !

What he gonna eat for 24 days? Flesh and blood from his enemy? How brutal 😈

(edit) Oh im forget he have life stone
Thank you for translating

@genR he'd probably drag ranga while time is stopped and the stone may have fused with him or something because she did try to rip it out of him when he was out cold on the mountain but failed

@dancur I also think it fused with him. At least he no longer needs to spend stopped time waiting to heal before being active again.

@McNugget_Master12 "It's a pain to put their clothes back on"

That was hilarious 😂. It had crossed my mind that at times it may be tricky when he finds some clothes that have a lot of straps to secure them for example, hunting gear.

Dex-chan lover
wait, from his point of view, wouldn't he have to stay there for just a few seconds before coming back in order for 24 days to pass on the other side?

78 years makes 28,392 days.
And according to Sekai, the priest was there "for a few days", so no more than a week.
Considering the hellish landscape and how frail the priest must've been, I'd say that he spent around 5 days in it.
Dividing one by the other, one day beyond the gate is 5,678 days on earth.
That's 236 days an hour, or 4 days a minute.
If he's gotta stay there for 23 days, then next chapter is gonna be hella short since he will need to stay just 6 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread